Tuesday 28 February 2012

Photography

So... I've got a new camera! Yay! 
This morning, before my driving lesson, I jumped on a tram and bought my brand new Fujifilm S2950 Digital Camera. I don't really know that much about camera's (yet) but even if it's not a great camera, it's better than any I've ever had (technically I've never had any but they're better than the digital camera my family has). 

 The reason I bought it now was because I had my first photography lecture yesterday and now I have to have lots of photos of my self (and feedback on them) by next Tuesday! Now, me being me I won't be happy with a lot of them so I figured the sooner I get started the better. While I have been working on them I've just been having fun playing around with my camera.... 
  hence, all the photos of my cat....



 I am a fan of putting mirrors outside....

These last two remind me of Alice...
 Through the Looking Glass

Curiouser and Curiouser

P.S.  The pinafore I'm wearing is something new too! Bought it from a fantastic place here, Chapel St Bazaar, in one of the vintage stalls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment