Thursday 26 January 2012

The Kingdom of Livonia

While I take a break from my latest project, I'd like to share with you something my friend brought my attention to. So, every year my friends and I watch the Eurovision finals (or semi-finals depending) when it airs here in Australia. We do this whole shindig of picking a country, dressing up as it (or something from it) and bringing a dish from that country. 

Now, my friend said I should be either Latvia or Estonia because (according to wikipedia) it was the "never properly established"  Kingdom of Livonia! I really quite like things that involve my name, as most people do, and this was just fantastic. A whole kingdom which involves my name! It also gives me another project to think about because I am determined to put that into my costume. 

Source of information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Livonia

No comments:

Post a Comment